Weekend Warriors: Week 178 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW178” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a picture of a famous dog.
- Bell Hopper – Take a photo at a hotel or motel.
- Birch’s Birthday – Saturday is National Park Services Founders Day, so to celebrate make a birthday card for a tree.
- Captures Challenge – Week 11 – Take a picture of something you consider brand new.
- Colorful Claws – Take a picture at a nail salon.
- Cuspid Collector – Creatively represent being the tooth fairy.
- DIY Bow Tie – Create a bowtie out of some material other than fabric.
- Get Fit – Take a picture at an exercise facility.
- King of Rock – Give us your best Elvis Presley impersonation.
- Question Master – Take a picture of a sign or billboard that has a question mark on it. Must be apparent to be in public.
- Sharp Dressed (Wo)Man – Creatively represent being “dressed sharp”.
- Slotted Surfer – Creatively represent surfing a big wave.
- Sticker Licker – Take a picture of something that has an adhesive back.
- Wagon Wash – Take a picture at a car wash.
- Would You Rather… – Have a flying carpet or a car that can drive under water? Creatively represent your answer.