Weekend Warriors: Week 180 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW180” after you login.
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic of your favorite pro athlete of all time.s
- Bed, Bath & Beyond – Take a photo snoozing in a bed display in a department store.s
- Brick Wall, Waterfall – Take a photo of a rustic brick wall, somewhere in public.s
- Bright Bandage – Take a photo wearing a unique bandaid/bandage.s
- Captures Challenge – Week 13 – Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, these are a few of my favorite things. Take a picture of yourself surrounded by 13 of your favorite things.s
- Creative Constellations – Creatively construct a well known constellation of stars. Be sure to include the name of the constellation somewhere in the photo.s
- DYEagram – Take a photo of a blueprint of some building or structure. s
- Float Like A Butterfly, Sting Like A Bee – Creatively represent a boxing match. How many rounds can you go?s
- Fruity Fizz – Take a photo of a fruit flavored drink that is also carbonated.s
- Going Postal – Take a photo of a unique postal stamp from your country.s
- Metamorphosis – Creatively represent changing from a caterpillar into a butterfly.s
- Pop Quiz – Creatively represent the worries of studying for a test!s
- Red Light, Green Light – Take a photo of a stop light turning yellow.s
- SPF 10,000 – Take a photo of a bottle of sunscreen with the highest protection you can find.
- Tic Tac Toe – Get creative and play an extra large game of Tic Tac Toe with with objects you find around the house.