Weekend Warriors: Week 189 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW189” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a picture of yourself, a relative, or someone you love who was in the military.
- Berried Alive – Take a picture of some berries.
- Bibbity, Bobbity, Boo! – Creatively represent how a fairy godmother would grant your wish.
- Bonfire Bliss – Take a picture enjoying an outdoor fire.
- Buddy’s Bathroom – Take a photo of a fire hydrant in public.
- Canadian Tuxedo – Take a picture wearing a full ensemble of all denim clothing.
- Captures Challenge – Week 22 – Look deep into the eyes of someone you love, and snap a picture of the person nearest and dearest to your heart.
- Donation Station – Take a photo of a canned food drive or holiday donation center.
- Hibernation Station – Creatively represent hibernating for the winter like a bear.
- Novel Naming – Take a photo of a book that starts with the same letter as your name.
- Righteous Rind – Take a photo of a fruit or vegetable that has a “protective” shell/skin. For example, pineapples have a spiky outer layer. Must be an actual fruit.
- STOP In The Name Of The Law – Take a photo creatively representing playing cops and robbers.
- Snack Shack – Take a photo of a vending machine.
- Thanks and Praises – Creatively represent something you’re thankful for.
- Would You Rather… – Be the best player on a team that always loses or the worst player on a team that always wins? Creatively represent your choice.