Weekend Warriors: Week 191 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW191” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past pic of a family dinner.
- Big Bird – Take a picture of a bird of unusually large size.
- Big Bites – Take a photo biting into the biggest sandwich you can make.
- Black Friday – Creatively represent fighting the crowds to purchase that perfect gift.]
- Buzzer Beater – Take a photo “shooting” a ball of paper into a waste basket like a basketball.
- Captures Challenge – Week 24 – Ebony and ivory – take a picture of something black and white.
- Eeny Meeny Miney Moe – What would you catch by the toe?
- Full of Hot Air – Creatively represent attending the Macy’s Day Parade
- Movember – Show us your stache! Take a photo with a (real or fake) mustache.
- Small Business Saturday – Take a picture shopping at a locally run business.
- Tea Time – Take a photo of your favorite kind of tea. Be sure to write down the flavor name somewhere in the photo.
- The Trifecta – Creatively represent a well known trilogy of books, movies, etc. Include the name of the trilogy somewhere in the photo.
- Three Wise Monkeys – Gather three people and together you can see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.
- Tons O’ Trash – Take a photo of a large dumpster or trash can.
- Turkey Trot – Creatively represent running in marathon or 5K.