Weekend Warriors: Week 195 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW195” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a picture of what you consider to be traditional Santa Claus.
- Bah Humbug! – Creatively represent acting like Ebenezer Scrooge.
- Captures Challenge – Week 28 – A room without books is like a body without a soul. Take a picture of your personal library.
- Carol of the Bells – Take a photo of some sort of bell.
- Full of Hot Air – Take a picture of something that requires being inflated.
- Grandma Got Ran Over – Santa needs to watch where he’s driving! Creatively represent this comical Christmas tune, Grandma Got Ran Over By A Reindeer. Please make sure no grandmas are harmed in the creation of the picture.
- Ornamental – Create your own Eventzee ornament and show us!
- Reason for the Season – Share a winter holiday that is not Christmas
- Santa’s Little Helper – Creatively represent building toys for all the good little girls and boys.
- Smooching Shrub – Take a picture giving someone a kiss under the mistletoe.
- Snowball Scuffle – Creatively represent taking part in a snowball fight.
- Special Snowflake – They say every snowflake is unique. Show us a snowflake you designed!
- Whopping Wrapper – Take a picture of something large and unusually shaped wrapped like a gift.
- Would You Rather… – Get your tongue stuck to a frozen flag pole like Flick from A Christmas Story or survive all the traps set up by Kevin from Home Alone? Creatively represent your answer!
- Yule Tides – Bust out the holly and feasts and show us how you celebrate the Yule holiday on the winter solstice.