Weekend Warriors: Week 196 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW196” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past pic with your first love! Even if it’s just puppy love.
- 2-0-1-9 – Take a photo of a 2,0,1, and 9 cut out of a magazine. Each letter should be a different font.
- Black Tie Affair – Take a photo in your best dressed outfit for New Year’s Eve!
- Bubbly Beverages – Take a photo of a bottle of a bubbly beverage. It doesn’t have to be champagne, but should seem festive.
- Celebratory Toys – Take a photo of a New Year’s Eve display at a store of some sort.
- Clock Stoppers – Take a photo of a unique clock/watch of some sort.
- Family Tradition – Christmas may be over, but there is still plenty of time to spend with the family before 2019! Creatively represent one of your family’s traditions!
- Glorious Goals – Take a photo creatively representing a new year’s resolution you would like to try in 2019.
- HAPPY NEW YEAR! – NYZ may not be until next week but do a practice countdown and show us you’ll celebrate midnight! Be creative!
- Midnight Kiss – Find someone to kiss at midnight. It doesn’t have to be romantic, it could be just a kiss on the cheek.
- Noisemaker – Take a photo of something that makes noise that you use to celebrate with.
- ON AIR – Take a photo outside of a local radio or TV station.
- Sequin-tial – Take a photo of something that has a bunch of sequins on it.
- Would You Rather… – live in the past or the future? Creatively represent your choice!
- Year In Review – Take a photo recreating your favorite memory of 2018. Have a quick description of the memory listed somewhere in the photo.