Weekend Warriors: Week 22 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
Remember, we also released some new badges based on gallery submissions so be sure to get creative with your photos. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- Southpaw – Thursday is National Left Handers Day! Take a pic writing your name with your left hand. Must include left hand in photo.
- Two Left Feet – Wear two left shoes and snap a pic.
- Transportation Station – Take a photo of 3 different forms of transportation next to each other. Example: Car, bike and rollerblades.
- School Spirit – Creatively show your school/college spirit. Dress up like a mascot, paint your chest, wave some pompoms. etc. Name of the school has to be included in the photo somewhere.
- TAXI! – Take a photo of a taxi. No taxis in your area? Creatively turn your car into one.
- EST. 1974 – Find a business with it’s founding date etched into the building.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle – Take a photo at a recycling plant or dump.
- Literary Location – Go to a local book store and take a pic of the sign. No large chains or libraries.
- Smile Surgery – Go to a Dentist’s office and show off your pearly white teeth.
- Wedding Switch-up – Go to a church/courthouse/wedding venue and take a wedding picture. You must switch roles though- men wear a white dress, women wear a suit and tie.
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic of yourself doing something musical. Singing in a choir, playing in a band, etc.
- Aesop’s Fables – Creatively represent one of Aesop’s fables. Include the title of the story somewhere in the picture.
- Shampoo Mohawk – Wash your hair, lather it in soap and make a mohawk. Rinse and Repeat.
- 1/2 Birthday! – Eventzee is 6 months old! Creatively represent our 1/2 Birthday.
- Alphabet Soup- M – Find something that starts with the letter M.