Weekend Warriors: Week 27 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
Remember, we also released some new badges based on gallery submissions so be sure to get creative with your photos. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- Dewey Decimal System- Go to a library and take a photo of this book classification system.
- Mannequin- Take a fashionable photo with a department store mannequin.
- Far-Reaching Feet- Go to a shoe store and try on the biggest shoe size they carry. Must be new shoes.
- Oktoberfest!- Oktoberfest kicks off worldwide this weekend, so creatively represent the festival.
- Animal House- Take a photo at a pet store. pound, or animal rescue building.
- Fill’er Up- Take a photo outside of a gas station. Make sure the fuel pump is in the photo.
- Alphabet Soup- R- Find something that starts with the letter R.
- Monster Under The Bed- Be cautious of the Boogeyman and creatively represent a monster under the bed.
- Shiver Me Timbers!- Argh Matey, Saturday is International Talk Like a Pirate Day and we want to see your best pirate interpretations. Be creative!
- #ThrowBackThursday- Share a past pic of any significant moment, but this week NO SCREENSHOTS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Only actually printed photos. Start digging into that old photo album.
- Antonyms- Find two distinct objects that are opposite of one another.
- Global Goodies- Take a photo of candy that is unique to where you live in the world. Include your home country somewhere in the photo.
- Creative Calendar- Pick a month of the year and creatively represent it in photo form. Make sure to include the month you have chosen in the photo.
- Criss-Cross Streets- Find two street signs crossing that start with the same letter. Might want to check a map…
- Retro Rewind- Take a photo of a VHS tape movie box.