Weekend Warriors: Week 28 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
Remember, we also released some new badges based on gallery submissions so be sure to get creative with your photos. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- 5 O’Clock Somewhere… -Take a photo of a clock at 5:00 o’clock.
- Deck The Falls -It’s officially Autumn in the US. So creatively represent the season- even if it’s not Fall in your country.
- Tourist Trap -Take a photo of a unique tourism attraction in your town/city.
- Man + Bun -Take a photo of a man with hamburger bun on his head.
- Hallmark Hero -Take a photo of a greeting card. The funnier the better.
- GAME OVER -Recreate a well known video game. Must include the name of the game somewhere in the photo.
- Hidden in Plain Sight -Take a photo of something/someone in camouflage.
- C.S.I. -Make a chalk outline of an imaginary murder victim.
- Alphabet Soup- S -Take a photo of something that starts with an “S”.
- Bird Watcher -Take a photo of a bird in a tree. Must be outside.
- Street Vendor -Take a photo of a someone selling something on the streets. Examples include food trucks, hot dog carts, Farmer’s Markets, etc.
- CAUTION -Find a “Caution” sign/sticker/tape somewhere in public.
- #ThrowBackThursday -Share a past pic that is in black and white. Must be a print, does not have to be of you. No screenshots allowed.
- Couch Potato -Creatively represent the saying “Couch Potato.” Photo must include a literal potato and couch.
- “Kick Me” -Put a “Kick Me” sign on your back. Think anybody will notice?