Weekend Warriors: Week 40 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
Remember, we also released some new badges based on gallery submissions so be sure to get creative with your photos. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- “Sun” Wars – A particular Disney-owned film franchise releases it’s 7th installment this weekend. Break out the “laser sword” and creatively represent this film!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic of your first car.
- Arcadia – Take a photo at an arcade or video game store.
- Family Tradition – The holidays are all about upholding traditions. Creatively represent one of your family’s traditions.
- I Spy- E – Find the letter “E” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Light or Dark? – Choose a side and either wear all white or all black.
- Minty Fresh – Take a photo of something that is mint flavored.
- Pots and Pans – Battle armor? Drum set? When you were a kid how did you play with pots and pans?
- Rushing Reindeers – Creatively represent each of Santa’s reindeer. Don’t forget the 9th one!
- Shiver Me Timbers – Take a photo of a thermometer (not your phone or computer) that is in a public space.
- Sweet Like Honey – Show us a bottle of local honey from your region.
- Theatre, not Theater – Take a photo of a stage theatre. Movie theaters will not be accepted.
- Vivacious Vinyl – Take a photo of a vinyl record.
- Walking In A Winter Wonderland – Creatively represent a life-sized snow globe.
- Zee-sons Greetings! – Pose for an awkward Christmas or holiday card. Don’t forget the dodgy jumpers and egg nog!