Weekend Warriors: Week 41 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
One of the clues this week’s requires you to creatively represent an Eventzee badge. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic of yourself at a party.
- Badge Master – Creatively represent one of the Eventzee badges. You can find these on the Eventzee blog or in the profile of your Eventzee app. Be sure to include the name of the badge you’re representing.
- CHEERS! – Take a photo of champagne or sparkling grape juice.
- Clock Strikes Twelve – Creatively represent how you’ll celebrate when the New Year begins. Be sure to include a clock that shows 12:00.
- Glitz and Glam – Sequins and glitter! Show us just how sparkley you can get.
- I Spy- F – Find the letter “F” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Lasting Memories – Creatively represent your favorite memory from 2015. Be sure to write down what the memory was and when it happened.
- Midnight Kiss – Find someone to kiss at midnight. It doesn’t have to be romantic, it could be just a kiss on the cheek.
- New Year, New Me – Creatively represent a New Year’s resolution.
- ON AIR – Take a photo outside of a local radio or TV station.
- Out With The Old – Take a photo of a 2016 calendar.
- Party Time – Find a flyer or sign of some place that’s hosting a New Year’s Eve party.
- Pizza, Pizza – Take a photo at your favorite pizza restaurant.
- Special Delivery – Take a photo of a mail delivery vehicle.
- Sports Shop – Take a photo outside of a sporting goods store.