Weekend Warriors: Week 43 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic doing something outside. Camping, fishing, hunting, etc.
- Animal Crossing – Deers, bears and unicorns, Oh My. Take a photo of an animal crossing sign.
- Cake Couture – Take a photo wearing an apron. The more unique the better.
- Do Unto Others… – Take a photo outside of a non-profit organization/charity.
- Dressed To The K-9s – Thursday is National Dress Your Pet Up Day so let’s see those dapper dogs, stylin’ snakes and more. Don’t have a pet? Get creative.
- Game Day Gear – Take a photo wearing a sports jersey.
- I Spy- H – Find the letter “H” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Imitation Station – Creatively recreate a well known work of art. These submissions may be used in official Eventzee marketing materials, so submit a good quality photo!
- Just Deserts – If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring one item what would it be?
- People In Glass Houses – Take a photo at a greenhouse.
- Riddle Me This – Solve the riddle and take a pic of the answer: “We see it once in a year, twice in a week, and never in a day. What is it?”
- Space Oddity – Creatively represent Ziggy Stardust himself, David Bowie.
- Winner, Winner – Creatively represent what you would do if you won the lottery.
- You Are What You Eat – Take a photo of a health food store.
- Zodiac – Creatively express the astrological sign for late December and early January.