Weekend Warriors: Week 44 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released the new Clockstoppers line of badges, so be sure you plan out your submissions! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- Airspace Alignment – The month 5 planets have aligned in a very rare way. Creatively represent the 5 planets that have aligned. Be sure to include planet names!
- Clockstoppers – Creatively represent one of the new Clockstopper Eventzee badges.
- I Spy- i – Find the letter “i” formed in architecture, nature, etc. To shake things up, it must be a lowercase “i”.
- In Stiches – Find a piece of clothing/hat that has been embroidered.
- Kooky Khakis – Take a photo wearing crazy colored or patterned pants.
- Mother May I? – Creatively represent something your mother wouldn’t allow. Include what rule you’re breaking written somewhere in the photo..
- Name Game – Find something that rhymes with either your first or last name. Include both your name and the name of the item somewhere in the photo.
- Pie Five – Saturday is National Pie day! Bake us your favorite pie!
- Pooch Park – Take a photo at a dog park.
- Raster Repair – Take a photo at a computer repair shop.
- Retired Reading – Find a book that was originally published before 1950. Must be the physical book and include the year of publication, but does not have to be an original copy.
- See With Your Hands – Find something written in braille and take a photo of it.
- That’s How We Roll – Take a photo of something rolling.
- Top Down – Go to a car dealership and take a photo of a convertible car.
- Would You Rather – Eat ice cream in the snow or drink hot chocolate on the beach? Be creative!