Weekend Warriors: Week 45 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released the new Clockstoppers line of badges as well as an extension of the Pioneers of Gold line, so be sure you plan out your submissions! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowbackThursday – Thursday is National Friends Day so share a past pic of you and your friends.
- Cheat Meal – Take a photo of the meal or food you just can’t help but eat- even if it’s really bad for you.
- Chocolatier – Take a photo at a local candy/chocolate shop
- Eventzee EDU – We’re currently at TCEA showing off Eventzee EDU- so creatively represent education in support.
- Faux Screenshots – We don’t usually allow screenshots in Eventzee, but create a large cardboard cutout of a smartphone and pose behind it like you’re in a photo. Get creative!
- High Flying – Creatively represent flying a plane. Whether you’re a pilot or a passenger- you decide.
- I’ll Be Bach – Creatively represent classical music.
- Mirror, Mirror – Take a photo of a unique mirror.
- Open Parking – Find a parking lot without a single car in it.
- Opposites Attract – Write “Eventzee” with your non-dominant hand.
- Sculptor – Sculpt something out of a substance other can clay! No, Play Dough doesn’t count either. Get creative!
- Slippin’ and Slidin’ – Find a slide at a playground and take the plunge.
- Social Mediums – Creatively represent either the Facebook, Twitter or Instagram icons.
- Topsy Turvy – Wear your clothes backwards!
- YOU SHALL NOT PASS! – Take a photo of an old iron gate.