Weekend Warriors: Week 46 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released the new Clockstoppers line of badges as well as an extension of the Pioneers of Gold line, so be sure you plan out your submissions! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic of either a date or celebrating Valentine’s Day.
- BE MINE. – Find some sort of candy that is in a heart shape.
- Bloody Valentine – Get crafty and make Eventzee a home made Valentine. Cannot be store bought.
- Flower Power – Take a photos of roses at a flower shop.
- Happy Heart – Get that ticker checked out and take your blood pressure.
- I Spy- J – Find the letter “J” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- KISSES $1 – Make a DIY kissing booth! Who you kiss is your own business.
- Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez – Mardi Gras has come and gone, but show us the decorative beads you earned- one way or another.
- Large and In Charge – Take a photo with the biggest stuffed animal you can find!
- Natural Selection – Friday is Charles Darwin’s Birthday so creatively represent his theories on evolution.
- Roses Are Red – Find 5 distinct items that are all red.
- Save The Last Dance – Creatively represent your favorite romantic song. Must include the name of the song somewhere in the photo.
- Shrove Tuesday – Tuesday was international Pancake Day, so prepare a stack of flap jacks and dig in!
- That’s Amore – Take a photo outside of a restaurant you’d take a date to.
- Would You Rather… – Eat chocolate covered strawberries of strawberry covered chocolate?