Weekend Warriors: Week 47 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released the new Clockstoppers line of badges as well as an extension of the Pioneers of Gold line, so be sure you plan out your submissions! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic of yourself as a baby.
- Bold Bandanna – Wax on, wax off. Channel your inner Karate Kid and take a photo in a cool headband.
- Continental Condiments – What’s your favorite unique dressing or condiment specific to where you live in the world?
- Cool Cutlery – Take a photo of a unique spoon or fork.
- Going Up – Take a photo in an elevator.
- High Flying Helium – Take a photo of a floating balloon.
- I Spy- K – Find the letter “K” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Imagination Land – If you were an imaginary friend, what would you look like? Get creative!
- Luck Be A Lady – What’s your lucky charm and why?
- On This Day In History… – Creatively represent what happened on a day in history this weekend. Be sure to include what happened written down somewhere.
- Repair Man – Take a photo of a businesses with “Repair” in it’s name. Must include the business’ sign.
- Seasonal Sports – Showcase a sport typically played during the season opposite of your current season. So if it’s winter play Sand Volleyball, if it’s summer go skiing. Get creative!
- Sporty – Take a photo at a sporting goods store.
- Wine Down The Weekend – For those of us over 21 it’s National Drink Wine Day. Take a photo of a bottle of wine- drinking it is not required.
- Creatively represent a well known conspiracy theory. Be sure to include the (brief) theory somewhere in the photo.