Weekend Warriors: Week 52 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released the new Clockstoppers line of badges as well as an extension of the Pioneers of Gold and Photographer lines, so be sure you plan out your submissions! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past pic in a swimsuit.
- All Equinoxes are Not Created Equal – The Spring Equinox was March 20th, so creatively represent the astronomical event.
- Beautiful Bonnet – Get creative and make and model a spring-themed bonnet
- Caped Crusader or Dark Knight? – This week is the release of a movie depicting a battle between two pop culture icons. Choose your side and creatively represent your choice.
- Cellular City – Take a photo of your cellphone provider’s storefront.
- Crop Top – Take a photo of a newly harvested or planted crop.
- Eggscellent – Take a photo of a multicolored egg
- Fly The Coop – Take a photo of two different chicken based foods.
- Food Pyramid – Make a pyramid out of the 6 food groups. Each group must be represented.
- I Spy-P – Find the letter “P” formed in architecture, nature, etc.’
- National Puppy Day – Wednesday was National Puppy Day but every day is a good day to cuddle a puppy. Take a photo of a young dog.
- Pool Party – Take a photo of a billiards/pool table.
- Seeing Double – Find someone wearing the same colored shirt as you.
- Spring Broke – Prepare for vacation and take a photo of an airport or bus sign.
- Tracker – Find or create a unique foot (or hoof) print in the ground.