Weekend Warriors: Week 54 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released the new Clockstoppers line of badges as well as an extension of the Pioneers of Gold and Photographer lines, so be sure you plan out your submissions! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic of you with your grandparents.
- All You Can Eat – Take a photo of somewhere that offers an all you can eat buffet.
- Chocoholic – They say everything tastes good with chocolate, so take a photo of an unusual food covered in chocolate.
- Coat of Arms – Get creative and make a family crest out of objects that represent your family.
- Crystal Clear – Take a photo of a geode or crystal.
- F is for Friends -Make a pair of friendship bracelets and give one to a friend. Take a photo of both of you wearing the bracelets.
- Frozen Flavors – Find a tub of ice cream that has 3 or more flavors in it. For example: Neapolitan, Rainbow Sherbet, etc.
- Holidazed and Confused – Creatively celebrate a well known holiday from another time of the year. Be sure to have the name of the holiday written somewhere in the photo.
- Home Grown – Take a photo of a garden and let us know what you’re growing. Must include what you are growing written somewhere in the photo.
- I Spy- R – Find the letter “R” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Kick Up Your Heels – Take a photo of the tallest high heeled shoes you can find.
- National Beer Day – It’s National Beer Day in America, so celebrate by taking a photo of your favorite beer or Root Beer!
- Pre-School Painting – Get creative and make an awesome finger painting!
- Rugrats – Find a store that sells carpets and rugs.
- T-Shirt Makeover Takeover – Grab an old t-shirt and repurpose it! Be creative.