Weekend Warriors: Week 55 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released an extension of the Party Animal badge line, so be sure to join the hunt! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- “To Be Or Not To Be…” – Creatively represent a well known work of Shakespeare. Be sure to include the name of the play somewhere in the photo.
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic of you at your first job.
- Check Mate – Creatively represent playing Chess.
- Deep Reflections – Find your reflection in something other than a mirror.
- Frozen Food – Take a photo of your favorite frozen meal.
- Grand Galoshes – April Showers Bring May Flowers, so show us a pair of waterproof rain boots.
- I Spy- S – Find the letter “S” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Level on The Level – Take a photo of a level or scale evenly laid out.
- Luxurious Limo – Take a photo of a stretch limousine. If one can’t be found, creatively represent one.
- RACECAR – Did you know “RACECAR” spelled backwards is “RACECAR”? Creatively represent what it’s like to race cars.
- Seasonal Sensations – Take a photo of a seasonal fruit or food from your location.
- Shining Chandelier – Take a photo of a unique chandelier or light fixture.
- Sticks and Stones – Creatively represent the saying “Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.”
- Swing Low – Take a photo of a swing at a park, a chair swing, etc.
- Toon Town – Creatively bring a well known cartoon to life, be sure to include cartoon name. somewhere in the photo.