Weekend Warriors: Week 56 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released an extension of the Party Animal badge line, so be sure to join the hunt! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Take a photo of the first music album you owned. Screenshots will be accepted.
- Checkered – Take a photo of something with a checkered pattern.
- Chillin’ Like A Villain – Creatively represent a well known literary, film or historical villain. Be sure to include the name of your villain somewhere in the photo.
- Cyclical Cyclist – Take a photo riding a bike.
- Dizzying Desert – Take a photo of the tallest ice cream cone you can find/make.
- Dollar Build – Recreate the image of one of your nation’s currency bills. Include the original bill for comparison.
- Earth Day 2016 – Friday is Earth Day in the US, but you can help worldwide! Do something to help clean up the environment- plant a tree, pick up trash, etc.
- I Spy- T – Find the letter “T” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Long Live The Queen – Thursday is the Queen of England’s 90th birthday! Creatively wish the Birthday Girl another decade of happiness! Corgis are encouraged.
- Magnetized – Place a magnet on a surface other than a refrigerator.
- Purple Rain – World renowned musician Prince passed away on Thursday. Creatively represent him in memoriam.
- Rice-A-Roni – Take a photo of a dish of food with rice in it. Rice must be prepared, uncooked rice will not be accepted.
- Submariner – Take a photo of a unique sandwich shop.
- The Producers – Take a photo of 5 different kinds of produce or vegetables together. Label each item.
- Winter is Coming… – Well technically it’s already passed, but what do you do to keep warm?