Weekend Warriors: Week 57 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released an extension of the Party Animal badge line, so be sure to join the hunt! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic of you at the beach.
- 5-1-1 – Sunday is May 1st and in the US you dial 5-1-1 for highway and traffic info. Creatively represent dangerous road conditions.
- Bank Holiday – Many UK banks will be closed on Monday for Bank Holiday- so take a photo outside of a bank!
- Bus-ted – Take a photo of a bus in real life. Must be taken in a public area.
- Food Pairing – Take a photo of two foods that you can’t have one without the other. For example, Macaroni & Cheese, or PB & J. Be sure to list what the two foods are somewhere in the photo.
- I Spy- U – Find the letter “U” formed in architecture, nature, etc
- Mail Time – Take a photo of a unique mailbox.
- Map It Out – Find a map of the city you live in. Must be a physical map, computer printouts and screenshots will not be accepted.
- Message In A Bottle – Write a letter and send it out to sea in a bottle. Get creative!
- National Superhero Day – Up, up and away! Celebrate Superhero Day by creatively representing flying- be sure to include a cape!
- One Hour Photo – Most cameras may be digital, but take a picture of a business that develops film or prints photos.
- Rollin’ – Take a photo of an old pair of roller skates.
- TO GO – Take a photo of a restaurant delivery car. Must say the name of the restaurant somewhere on the car.
- Vintage Wear – Take a photo of a shirt with a year before 2010 listed on it somewhere.
- Where’s Waldo? – Can you find him? Creatively represent the children’s book series.