Weekend Warriors: Week 58 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released an extension of the Party Animal badge line, so be sure to join the hunt! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Celebrate Mother’s Day and share a past pic of your Mom.
- Beach Bum – Creatively represent a day at the beach.
- Cineplex – Take a photo at a movie theater.
- Civil War – Creatively represent a Civil War between brothers in arms.
- Fe Man – Find a food with a source of iron in it. Must say “Ir on” somewhere on the packaging.
- Fiesta – Celebrate Cinco De Mayo and bust open a Piñata- get creative if you have to!
- Free Comic Book Day – This Saturday is Free Comic Book Day, so go to a local comic shop or book store and take a photo of a comic.
- I Spy- V – Find the letter “V” formed in architecture, nature, etc
- Medalsome – Take a photo of an award winning medal. Wear it with pride!
- Mirror, Mirror On The Wall – Take a photo of a unique mirror.
- Mother’s Day – Sunday is Mother’s Day! Make an awesome homemade gift thanking your Mom for being Equally awesome!
- Nursery – Creatively represent a well known nursery rhyme. Be sure to include the name of the nursery rhyme somewhere in the photo.
- Righteous Rentals – Go to a business where you can rent items. Take a picture of a sign advertising their rentals.
- Shielded – Take a photo of a shield.
- Time Flies When You’re Having Fun – Creatively the phrase “Time Flies.”