Weekend Warriors: Week 59 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released an extension of the Party Animal badge line, so be sure to join the hunt! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- Aurora Borealis – Creatively represent the Northern Lights.
- Chasing Waterfalls – Take a photo of a waterfall in nature. Must be outside.
- Early Birdies – Creatively represent the term “The early bird gets the worm.”
- Flower Power – Embrace Spring and make a crown of flowers.
- Hertz Donut – Take a photo of a donut shop.
- I Came, I Saw, I Conquered – Take a photo of any type of saw.
- I Spy- W – Find the letter “W” formed in architecture, nature, etc
- Inked – Take a photo of a business that does tattoos and/or piercings.
- Left Out To Dry – Who needs and electric dryer? Hang your clothes out to dry on a clothesline. Get creative!
- Play With Your Food – Create the shape of an animal out of food. Be creative and write down what the animal is, somewhere in the photo.
- Skyline – Drive out of a city or town and take a photo of the skyline.
- Suns Out Guns Out – Take a photo in a sleeveless t-shirt.
- The Amazing Strong Man – Creatively represent an old school carnival Strong Man (or woman).
- Top O’ The Morning – Take a photo wearing a top hat.
- Trail Blazer – Take a photo wearing a non-black suit jacket.