Weekend Warriors: Week 62 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released an extension of theCurator badge line, so be sure to join the hunt! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday -Share a past pic of you on vacation.
- Bee All That You Can Bee -Take a photo of local honey.
- D’OH! -Friday is National Donut Day! Take a photo of your favorite type of donut.
- Dog Pile -Creatively represent the term “dog pile”
- Game, Set, Match -Take a photo of a tennis court.
- Get The Band Back Together -Take a photo of you and friends playing 3 different musical instruments
- I Spy- Z -Find the letter “Z” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- I Wear My Sunglasses At Night -Channel your inner Corey Hart and wear a pair of sunglasses at nighttime. Must obviously be dark outside.
- Junkyard Jams -Take a photo at a automobile salvage yard.
- Murder Mystery -Recreate a scene from the game CLUE. Photos must showcase a person, location and murder weapon and have the names of all three written somewhere in the photo.
- Old McDonald -Take a photo of an animal that would live on a farm. Must be outside.
- She Sells Sea Shells By The Sea Shore -Take a photo of a sea shell.
- Stone Home -Take a photo of a home or building that has been made out of stone (not brick).
- Typo Takedown -Find a typo in a newspaper, ad, flyer, etc and correct it. Digital typos will not count.
- Visionary Vacation -Get creative and make a postcard from somewhere you wish you could be right now. Must include the name of the place somewhere in the photo.