Weekend Warriors: Week 64 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released an extension of the Curator badge line, so be sure to join the hunt! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic of your father.
- Big Bites – Take a photo eating a cartoonishly large serving of food. For example: Submarine sandwich, jumbo shrimp, 5 scoop ice cream cone, etc.
- Bookworm – Take a photo at a library or book store
- Dark Cavern – Take a picture at a cave! Can’t find one? Be creative!
- Get Ready to Roll – Saturday is International Sushi Day, take a picture of your favorite sushi roll
- Grand Ol’ Flag – Tuesday was Flag Day so take a picture next to a flag pole.
- Keep Cool – How do you manage to keep cool in the summertime?
- ROYGBIV – In memory of those who lost their lives in Orlando last weekend, creatively represent peace and unity with something rainbow.
- Recreational Vehicle – Take a picture at an RV rental shop.
- Spread The Word – Write a social media post and tag Eventzee in it. Take a screenshot of the post and upload it via the new upload option. NOTE: Must have the Eventzee 1.6 to complete.
- Subtle Strumming – Take a photo of a banjo. Can’t find one? Get creative!
- Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This – Creatively represent a recurring dream (or nightmare) you have. Write down somewhere in the photo what the dream is.
- Unsightly Necktie – Take a picture of an ugly tie.
- Va-Va-Voom – Pull out the hairspray and make your hair the biggest you can get.
- Would You Rather? – Find true love or a suitcase full of two million dollars? Creatively represent your answer!