Weekend Warriors: Week 65 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released an extension of the Curator badge line, so be sure to join the hunt! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- 15 Minutes of Fame – Creatively represent what you would be famous for.
- Down at the Drive In – Take a picture at your local drive in theater. Don’t have a drive in movie near you? Be creative! Nothing in doors will be accepted.
- Finding Dory – This recent Disney sequel involves exotic fish. Go to your local pet shop/aquarium and take a picture of an unusual fish.
- Hades’ Hounds – Creatively represent the multi-headed dog who guards the underworld, Cerberus. Hand drawn or computer printed images will not be accepted.
- Kid in a Candy Shop – Take a picture at a candy shop.
- Lotus Position – Tuesday was International Yoga Day. Put on a pair of yoga pants and show us your favorite yoga pose. Include the name of the pose!
- Outdoorsy Type – Take a photo of a game you can typically ONLY play outside.
- Pay it Forward – Do a good deed for someone else with no expectation to receive something in return. Creatively represent this in your photo.
- Pool Life – Unique pool floaties are trending this year, take a picture of a unique pool float.
- Put a Cork in it – Find something made of cork.
- Rosie the Riveter – Creatively represent this classic American poster girl.
- SPF 100 – It’s important to wear suntan lotion! Take a picture of the highest SPF suntan lotion you can find.
- Summer Solstice – Monday was the longest day of the year, how did you spend those extra moments of sunshine?
- This Way Out – Take a photo of an ‘Exit’ sign above a door.
- Water Under the Bridge – Take a picture at a bridge.