Weekend Warriors: Week 66 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released an extension of the Curator badge line, so be sure to join the hunt! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- GOOAALLLL!!! – The European Football Championship (UEFA Euro 2016) quarter finals are this weekend, so creatively represent the team you are (or were) cheering for. Don’t have a preferred team? Get creative!
- Graphic Artist – Be a digital kid for a day! Download an adult coloring book app and upload your colored digital picture. You will need to screen shot and use the upload function on Version 1.6
- Hashtag Eventzee – Today (June 30) marks the seventh-annual official global celebration of Social Media Day. Celebrate by posting a “Happy Social Media Day” via your favorite social media and tag Eventzee! Take a screenshot of the post and upload it via the new upload option. NOTE: Must have the Eventzee 1.6 to complete.
- I Believe – July 2 is World UFO day. Take a picture of your best ‘UFO sighting.’
- Jokes On You – July 1 is International Joke Day. Creatively represent your joke and write the joke someplace in the picture.
- Lady Di – Princess Diana’s birthday is tomorrow, July 1 – she would have been 55 years old. Creatively represent a ‘candle in the wind.’
- Life Is A Highway – In the U.S., the Highway Act was signed sixty years ago yesterday (June 29, 1956), leading to the construction of the U.S. Interstate System. Wherever you live, take a picture of a road sign showing a speed limit.
- Outdoor Fitness – Take a picture of an outdoor exercise park.
- Real Life Monopoly -Houses, Hotels, Railroads, or Free Parking… creatively show your preference!
- Riddle Me This -I start with an E and end with an E but usually contain only one letter.
- Someones In My Fruit Cellar – Gardens are in full production in the northern hemisphere and people are using up the stores from last summer in the southern hemisphere. Creatively represent you “storing away the crops”.
- Unlucky – Find an elevator that has a 13th floor.
- Would You Rather? – Have an elephant’s trunk or a giraffe’s neck?
- You Scream, I Scream! – July 1 is creative ice cream flavor day, so create a new flavor! Be creative, hand written and computer printed images will not be accepted.
- You Spin Me Right Round – Find a picture of a building with a revolving door.