Weekend Warriors: Week 67 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released an extension of the Curator badge line, so be sure to join the hunt! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Upload a picture from a past road trip or vacation.
- 2:30 or Tooth: Hurty? – Take a photo at a dentist’s office.
- Break the Piggy Bank – Take a picture of a Coinstar or another type of coin exchange.
- Fast Food – Take a photo of a food truck or food cart. Must be outside and show name of the food company.
- Lifesize Whittle – Find a large object carved out of wood.
- Macaroni Art – July 7th is national macaroni day. Get creative with some dried pasta and make us some artwork.
- Pocket Monsters – A popular new geolocation game just hit the market- how would you go about catching monsters in real life?
- Public Transit – Take a photo at a bus stop.
- Pucker Up – Wednesday was National Kissing Day, so creatively represent smooching someone you love. Please keep it PG.
- Punctuation Park?! – Find a large sign with an exclamation or question mark on it.
- Quite the Catch – Creatively represent fishing in doors, show us what you caught!
- Rocky Mountain High – The Eventzee crew just got home from a long road trip to Colorado where they took in the view from some high elevation. Take an awe inspiring picture of your view from a tall hill or mountain.
- Spelling Sculpture- A – Create the letter “A” using items that begin with the “A.” Must be legible.
- The Final Countdown – Creatively represent a race to beat the clock.
- Zootopia – Take a picture at a zoo.