Weekend Warriors: Week 68 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released an extension of the Curator badge line, so be sure to join the hunt! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic of someone eating in an unflattering way.
- Carnival Craziness – Take a photo at a carnival or theme park attraction.
- Detroit Rock City – Take a picture at your nearest concert venue, must include the name of the venue in the photo.
- Do Not Pass Go – Take a picture paying for something with Monopoly money. Must be in an actual store with a store clerk/employee present.
- Great Giveaway – July 15th is National Give Something Away Day so be generous and donate something to charity!
- Hot Diggity Dog – Thursday is National Hot Dog Day so show us a picture eating your ideal hotdog-condiment combination. Don’t be afraid to get weird with your toppings!
- Hydration + Helium = ? – Take a photo in the middle of a water ballon battle.
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can – Take a photo of a train, real or fake.
- Joysticks – Take a photo of an old pinball or arcade video game machine.
- Ludicrous Laws – Creatively represent a weird, but real, law from your home town, city, state, region, etc. Write down the law somewhere in the photo.
- Merch Material – Take a picture wearing a shirt of your favorite music performer.
- National Enquirer – “Flat Rob Marries German Shepard!” “Munzee Men From Space???” “Secret Conspiracy Engineers Doomsday via Scavenger Hunts!?” Create a magazine cover for some outlandish fake story. Get creative!
- Periscope, UP! – Creatively represent being in a submarine under the water.
- Pollock’s Print – Creatively represent a Jackson Pollock painting WITHOUT using paint. Get creative with your materials, but don’t be gross.
- Spelling Sculpture- B – Create the letter “B” using items that begin with the “B.” Must be legible.