Weekend Warriors: Week 69 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released an extension of the Curator badge line, so be sure to join the hunt! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- CAUTION: MEN AT WORK – Take a photo of an area roped off with CAUTION tape.
- Cart Catcher – Give a helping hand! Go to a grocery store and put up a stray shopping cart.
- Duck, Duck, GOOSE! – Creatively represent playing the children’s game.
- Four Eyes – Take a photo wearing a funky pair of glasses.
- I Ain’t Afraid Of No Ghosts – Take a photo creatively representing how you would stop a ghost from haunting your house.
- Juggle Your Time – Take a photo juggling 3 items.
- Juiced Up – Take a photo of your favorite kind of juice.
- Light Reading – Take a photo of the biggest book you can find.
- Literal Lucy – Take a well known phrase and creatively represent its literal meaning. For Example: Rock and Roll
- Movie Magic – Creatively represent a movie special effect in real life. For Example: Green screen, blood splatter, subtitles, etc
- Mrs. Doubtfire – In memory of comedian Robin Williams’ birthday, creatively represent one of his films. Be sure to include the name of the movie somewhere in the photo.
- National Treasure – Take a photo of landmark or historical point of interest. Must include an official plaque describing the subject.
- Pin-point – Take a photo of a unique pin or pin button.
- Spelling Sculpture- C – Create the letter “C” using items that begin with the “C.” Must be legible.
- Thick Headed – Take a photo of some sort of a hard hat or helmet.