Weekend Warriors: Week 72 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW72” from the main page or go to the calendar like usual.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic of your first day of school!
- Back To School – Most students are starting school this month, so take a photo of school supplies essential for the first day.
- Better on Vinyl – August 12th is National Vinyl Record day, dust off your old record player and show us some classic records.
- EXTRA! EXTRA! – Celebrate local journalism and take a photo at either a newspaper building or news station.
- Go For Gold – Creatively represent what activity you would win a gold medal in. Some sort of medal or trophy must be present in the photo.
- Jokes On You – Creatively represent a Joker in a deck of cards.
- Lounging Lizard – August 10th is National Lazy Day, show us how you spend a lazy afternoon.
- Name Game – Creatively represent something that rhymes with your first or last name. Be sure to have the name written somewhere in the photo.
- Nation’s Pride – Wear something to cheer on your country’s Rio Summer Games team.
- Smile! – Take a photo at a DMV or someplace you would get a license, ID or passport.
- Smorgasbord of Food – Take a photo at your local buffet.
- Space Sprinkles – A large meteor shower can be seen Thursday evening. Taking photos at night is tough though so creatively represent the watching the showering show.
- Spelling Sculpture – F – Create the letter “F” using items that begin with the letter “F”. Must be legible.
- Would You Rather? – Have all traffic lights you approach be green or never have to stand in line again?
- Yard Sale – Creatively represent clearing out your house and selling things to neighbors on your lawn.