Weekend Warriors: Week 73 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW73” from the main page or go to the calendar like usual.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Go to your phone’s photo album and upload the first photo you took with it.
- Book Worm – Book lovers show us a picture of your library card.
- Cops and Robbers – Creatively represent which side of the law you would be on. Be creative and have fun- sometimes it’s good being bad!
- Disaster Relief – Natural disasters can strike at any moment. Louisiana in the US is currently dealing with 7 trillion gallons of flooding water. Help by donating any amount to American Red Cross or a similar disaster relief group worldwide. Upload a screenshot of your donation for the clue.
- Feed Me, Seymour – Creatively represent a lifesize Venus Fly Trap.
- FOR SALE – Find a house that has a for sale sign in the yard and snap a pic.
- Freeze Frame – Creatively represent snapping a photo in the middle of an action.
- Jump Around – Take a picture of a trampoline.
- Pathological Paleontologist – Go out and dig for some fossils!
- Rules of the Road – Take a picture of a speed limit sign that doesn’t end in a 0.
- Spelling Sculpture – G – Create the letter “G” using items that begin with the letter “G”. Must be legible.
- Sticker Price – Take a picture at your local car dealership.
- Timeless Transmission – August 20th is National Radio Day, take a picture of the oldest radio you can find.
- Wooded – Take a photo of something with a wood grain pattern. The weirder the item the better.
- Would You Rather? – Be covered in fur or with scales?