Weekend Warriors: Week 74 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW74” from the main page or go to the calendar like usual.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Submit your favorite past portrait of yourself.
- Au Naturel – Take a photo of a food or product that is made with natural ingredients. “Natural” must be somewhere on box, bottle or display.
- Connect the Dots – Creatively represent a “Connect The Dots” drawing in real life. Hand drawn or computer printed images won’t be accepted.
- Dale, Dale, Dale – Creatively represent busting open a piñata.
- Dating Dilemmas – Creatively represent the “Do’s and Don’ts” of dating. Example: DO compliment your date, DON’T only talk about your ex-partner.
- Flamboyant Fiesta – Creatively represent the traditional fiesta colors.
- Kernel Crushers – Take a photo of a unique kind of popcorn.
- Park Party – It’s the National Park Service’s 100th Birthday. We know not everyone has a National Park near them, so instead give a Birthday card to a tree. Have fun with it!
- Road to Nowhere – Take a picture of a Dead End road sign.
- Roadside Assistance – Take a picture of a tow truck.
- Spelling Sculpture – H – Create the letter “H” using items that begin with the letter “H”. Must be legible.
- Supersize Me – Take a picture of the largest drinking cup you can find. Must have a liquid in it.
- Swatch Where You’re Going – Take a picture of a wall or display of paint swatches.
- Tip Top – Take a photo of a unique tip jar at a restaurant.
- Would You Rather? – Have a flying carpet or a car that can drive under water? Creatively represent your answer.