Weekend Warriors: Week 75 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW75” from the main page or go to the calendar like usual.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a photo of a movie that came out the year you were born.
- A Home Divided – Creatively represent a pet peeve you and your loved one, friends or coworkers disagree on.
- Dress For Less – Take a photo at an outlet mall or clearance store.
- Factor It In – Take a photo outside of a factory of some sort.
- Laborious – What’s a task you’ve been meaning to do in your home, but just can’t seem to find the time? Monday is Labor Day in the states, so take the extra 24 hours to get some work done around the house. Be sure to write down what the task is somewhere in the photo and be creative!
- Light Up The Night – Take a photo of a business that sells unique candles. Must include the name of the business somewhere in the photo.
- No Rhyme Nor Reason – Thursday is National No Rhyme Nor Reason Day, so show us two things that reasonably rhyme.
- Out With The Old, In With The New – Take a photo of two of the same household items. One that is old and one that is new.
- Photo Finish – Take a photo of a professional photography studio.
- Safety First – Creatively represent one of the key rules of CPR and First Aid training.
- Save Some For The Fish – Take a photo of a water fountain you would drink from- not the statuesque kind of fountain.
- Shirt Shop – Get a plain colored shirt and design a cool pattern/image on it. Use whatever medium you like (sharpie, paint, etc.) but be creative!
- Spelling Sculpture – I (eye) – Create the letter “I” (eye) using items that begin with the letter “I”. Must be legible.
- Tailgating Tales – Saturday is National Tailgating Day, so show us how you pre-party before the big sports game!
- Trash To Treasure – Creatively make something unique out of old trash or recycling.