Weekend Warriors: Week 76 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW76” from the main page or go to the calendar like usual.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a picture of a show you loved to watch from your childhood.
- 9/11: Never Forget – To commemorate those that lost their lives and those that saved so many in the 2001 September 11th attacks, take a photo shaking the hand of an emergency responder. Firefighters, police officers and EMTs of any nation will be accepted.
- Closed Captioning – Creatively represent what life would be like if subtitles appeared every time you did something.
- Enamored Employee – This Friday is National Hug Your Boss Day so take a picture giving your employer a welcomed squeeze.
- Eye Of The Tiger – Take a photo of a punching bag.
- Headphone Jacked – Apple just released some news regarding the traditional headphone jack, which may leave you silent. Take a photo of a unique pair of headphones!
- Knock Knock – Take a photo of a unique door knocker or door bell.
- Lean Cuisine – Take a photo of a frozen TV dinner.
- Lethal Leather – Find a unique item that is made out of leather.
- Mostly Mosiac – Get creative and make a picture mosiac out of other objects like tiles or rocks.
- National Beer Lovers Day – It was a Hoppy Holiday on Wednesday, so share a photo of your favorite beer or root beer.
- Sell Out – Take a photo of a sign in a business that says “Sold Out.” Must be in public.
- Spelling Sculpture – J – Create the letter “J” using items that begin with the letter “J”. Must be legible.
- The Great Wall – Take a photo of a brick wall.
- Trekkies – It’s the 50th Anniversary of Star Trek so creatively represent something from the show. Props for Klingon translations.