Weekend Warriors: Week 77 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW77” after you login.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a picture of your favorite book from your childhood.
- Bumper to Bumper – Safely take a picture of a speed bump.
- Funky Flavors – Take a photo of a food product that is an odd flavor. For example: Biscuits and Gravy potato chips.
- Like a Glove – Take a photo wearing a unique pair of gloves. Get creative!
- Manual Manhandling – Take a photo inside of a car with stick shift.
- Over The Moon! – Creatively represent what this phrase means.
- Peaceful Planting – Create your own zen garden and take a picture of your finished product!
- Riddle Me This – What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
- SeptemBurton – Creatively represent a well known movie by director Tim Burton.
- Smile for Tile – Take a picture at a store where you could buy tile.
- Spelling Sculpture – K – Create the letter “K” using items that begin with the letter “K”. Must be legible.
- Suspension Seating – Take a picture of furniture or decorations that you hang from the ceiling.
- Tightly Sleeping – Creatively represent the saying “Goodnight, Sleep tight”.
- Victorious Vintage – Take a photo wearing something from a vintage decade. Be sure to include the decade you are creatively representing written somewhere in the photo.
- Would You Rather? – Not brush your teeth for ten days or not shower for ten days?