Weekend Warriors: Week 78 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW78” after you login.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a photo of your favorite celebrity that has passed away.
- Cuddle Weather – Autumn means chilly nights that are great for sharing a blanket. Take a picture sharing a blanket with someone special.
- Dear Diary – Creatively represent your favorite part about the fall season. Handwritten submissions won’t be accepted, be creative!
- Eagerly Autumn – We’re ready for all things fall, especially the leaves changing color. Paint a leaf orange to help it feel more like autumn.
- Fruit Harvest Season – Take a picture of a fruit that is still growing; AKA still on the vine/tree.
- Furry Figure of Speech – Creatively represent the term “It’s Raining Cats and Dogs.”
- Garbage Guru – Take a photo of a trash truck that is picking up garbage.
- Mega Map – Take a photo standing next to an oversized map display. For example: Mall Directories, travel stop maps, etc.
- Shower Messages – Write a message in a steamed mirror after a shower.
- Snack Shack – Take a picture of a vending machine.
- Spelling Sculpture – L – Create the letter “L” using items that begin with the letter “L”. Must be legible.
- Tea for Two – Enjoy a hot cup of tea.
- Tutus and Tiaras – Show us your best impersonation of a ballerina. Get creative!
- Wooly Wally – Take a photo of something made out of wool.
- Would You Rather? – Have extremely muscular arms or extremely muscular legs? Creatively represent your answer, written or typed responses won’t be accepted.