Weekend Warriors: Week 80 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW80” after you login.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- Scientific Studies- October 9-15 is International Earth Science Week. Creatively demonstrate or represent your favorite earth science lesson or topic.
- Buzzzzzzzzz!- Our sister App Wallabee just introduced a new card set: BEES! Would you be the queen, drone or a worker bee?
- Mysteries Above or Below?- Would you rather be an astronaut or a aquanaut? Creatively represent your preferred adventuring status.
- Birthstone- Opal or tourmaline is October birthstone. What is yours?
- Patio Picasso- Take a picture of an outdoor piece of art.
- First Find Finale- Find an example of alliteration in public. Must be notably in public.
- Balancing Act- Balance something large on top of something small.
- Memorable Memorabilia- Find 3 postcards, magnets, etc. from 3 different places
- If I Had A Million Dollars….- Show us the first thing you would do with $1,000,000.
- Cryptozoology- Creatively represent your favorite mythological creature (does not have to be Munzee related)
- #ThrowbackThursday: Tuesday was World Animal Day. Post a past or current picture of an animal (real or stuffed) outside in the real world. Picture must be taken outdoors!
- Open For Business: Find an “Open” sign. Must be a real sign in a real store.
- Riddle Me This: There is a house. One enters it blind and comes out seeing. Discover the answer to this ancient Sumerian riddle and then take a picture of yourself outside of one of thousands of these across the world.
- Spelling Sculpture – N: Create the letter “N” using items that begin with the letter “N”. Must be legible.
- Vegetable Medley: To celebrate the release of the new “Farm Munzees,” combine at least two of the vegetables (carrots, corn, peas, tomatoes) in any form (frozen, raw, or cooked)