Weekend Warriors: Week 86 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW86” after you login.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowbackThursday – Take a picture or upload a picture of the last book you read.
- Abra Kadabra – The next film in a certain spellbinding franchise comes out this weekend. If you had magical powers what would you do with them? Be creative!
- B-3 – Take a picture of a bingo card. Can’t find one? Design your own!
- Babes In Toyland – Take a photo outside of a store that specifically sells toys. Must obvioulsy be a Toy Store and major chains like Walmart will not be accepted.
- Do Not Pass Go – Creatively represent a “Get Out Of Jail Free” card.
- Eeny Meeny Miney Moe – What would you catch by the toe?
- Going Up? – Take a picture of an elevator.
- Hero for Hire – Take a cue from Batman’s Bat Signal and create your own personal signal in the sky.
- Linguistic Learning – Take sticky notes and write down the names of at least three items in two languages. The items must be present in the photo and the name of the language must be written somewhere as well. For example: A toaster with a sticky note that says “English: Toaster” and “French: Grille-Pain”
- Mouseketeer – November 18th is Mickey Mouse’s birthday, show some love by creatively representing Mickey’s iconic ears.
- Partial for Plaid – Take a picture of something unique with a tartan pattern.
- Planes and Trains – Take a photo of either a plane or train or at an airport or train station.
- Spelling Sculpture – T – Create the letter “T” using items that begin with the letter “T”. Must be legible.
- Would You Rather? – Never get angry or never be envious? Creatively represent your answer.
- Yoga Yogi – Take a picture at a yoga studio.