Weekend Warriors: Week 88 Public Photo Hunt Clues
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW88” after you login.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a picture of your first home.
- Advent Calendar – Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, enjoy a piece of chocolate for the first day of December.
- Check Mate – The World Championship of Chess was settled on Wednesday so creatively represent the game of Chess.
- Dancing on the Ceiling – Creatively represent dancing on the ceiling.
- Explorer Extraordinaire – Creatively represent unearthing the tomb of an ancient mummy.
- Jigsaw – Create your own jigsaw puzzle. Store bought puzzles will not be accepted.
- Music To My Ears – Take a photo of a flyer or sign for a musical being performed around you. Sign must visibly be in public- no online promotions.
- Paper or Plastic? – Take a photo of a store that offers both plastic and paper bags.
- Product RED – Wear something RED in support of World Aids Day
- Puzzling Present – Tis the season of giving, so wrap a uniquely shaped object with decorative wrapping paper. No boxes or bags!
- Snow or Sand Angel – Creatively represent a snow angel- no matter the weather in your area!
- Sock It To Me – Show us your most fun pair of socks. Basic white socks will not be approved.
- Spelling Sculpture – V – Create the letter “V” using items that begin with the letter “V”. Must be legible.
- The Way The Cookie Crumbles – Create the biggest cookie you can.
- Walk-In Closet – Any closet can be a walk-in closet if you try hard enough. Show us your walk-in closet.