Weekend Warriors: Week 89 Public Photo Hunt Clues
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW89” after you login.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a picture of your favorite holiday TV or movie special.
- At The Moment – Take a picture of an ATM.
- Candy Cane Blues – Take a picture of a candy cane that isn’t colored the traditional red and white. Hand drawn or computer printed images won’t be accepted.
- Extinction Area – Creatively represent an extinct animal you would bring back to life if you could. Dinosaurs definitely count.
- Flavorful Flakiness – Take a picture of your favorite kind of pastry.
- Kid At Heart – Creatively represent what makes you a kid at heart. Be sure to write down what that is somewhere in the photo.
- Knit Whit – Take a photo of something that has been knitted or crocheted.
- License to Kill – Take a photo of a unique license plate.
- Ornamental – Design a Munzee, Eventzee or Wallabee themed Christmas Tree ornament and take a photo of it!
- Secondhand Success – Take a picture at your local thrift shop or secondhand store.
- Shed Your Shell – Creatively represent coming out of your “shell”.
- Spelling Sculpture – W – Create the letter “W” using items that begin with the letter “W”. Must be legible.
- Stamp of Approval – Take a picture of a book of stamps.
- Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff – Creatively represent being a time traveler.
- Yule Love It – Take a photo of a log in a fire pit or chimney.