Weekend Warriors: Week 91 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! This winter holiday themed hunt features 15 clues ends on MONDAY at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW91” after you login.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a past picture of you during your favorite holiday season.
- Below Freezing – Take a photo of a thermometer that’s below 32 degrees (0 degrees Celsius). Warm where you are? Get creative!
- Carol of the Bells – Take a photo of some sort of bell.
- Chocolate Chip Bricks – Create a candy house built with cookies.
- Deck Your Halls – Creatively represent “decking the halls”.
- Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel! – Make your own dreidel. Hand drawn images won’t be accepted, be creative!
- Felices Fiestas! – Wish Eventzee a happy holidays in another language.
- Frosty the Sand Man – Create your own snowman out of something other than snow.
- Holiday Traditions – Show us your holiday traditions from your part of the world for this time of year.
- Hung By The Chimney With Care – Take a photo of stockings hung by a fireplace.
- Naughty or Nice? – Take a picture receiving a piece of coal.
- Oh Christmas Zee! – Take a photo of a tree decorated with ornaments. Get creative and find a non-traditional tree!
- Oh Deer! – Creatively represent reindeer flying, don’t forget the red nose!
- Spelling Sculpture – Y – Create the letter “Y” using items that begin with the letter “Y”. Must be legible.
- Yuletide Beverages – Take a photo of your favorite winter holiday themed drink and list the ingredients.