Weekend Warriors: Week 92 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! This New Years Eve themed hunt features 15 clues ends on SATURDAY at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW92” after you login.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #Throwback Thursday – Upload a picture of your favorite memory from 2016.
- Baby New Year – Get creative and represent Baby New Year.
- Black Tie Affair – Take a photo in your best dressed outfit for New Year’s Eve!
- Celebration of Life; Bowie – David Bowie once said “I don’t know where I’m going from here but I promise it won’t be boring.” He certainly lived up to that quote. Creatively represent this person’s impact on history.
- Celebration of Life; Carrie Fisher – Carrie Fisher is most well known as Princess Leia in the Star Wars franchise, but she was also an advocate for mental health awareness. Creatively represent this person’s impact on history.
- Celebration of Life; Muhammad Ali – Arguably boxing’s most celebrated athlete, Muhammad Ali was also known for his public stance against the Vietnam War. Creatively represent this person’s impact on history.
- Celebration of Life; Prince – Prince, a musical icon and legend, contributed many well known hits and even more charity. Creatively represent this person’s impact on history.
- Celebration of Life; Vera Rubin – Vera Rubin was a U.S. astronomer who pioneered work on invisible dark matter in the universe. Creatively represent this person’s impact on history.
- Cheers! – Pop the bubbly and toast to 2017! Take a photo clinking drinks.
- Countdown – New Year’s Eve may not be until Saturday, but celebrate early and do a mock run of the clock turning midnight!
- New Year’s Resolution – What’s your New Year’s resolution?
- Noisemaker – Take a photo of something that makes noise that you use to celebrate with.
- Silver and Gold – Take a picture of something metallic.
- Spelling Sculpture; Z – Create the letter “Z” using items that begin with the letter “Z”. Must be legible.
- Update the Date – Take a picture of something dated for 2017.