Weekend Warriors: Week 93 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW93” after you login.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a picture of your favorite album growing up.
- Book of the Month – Creatively represent one of your favorite literary classics. You must include the name of the book in the image.
- CAUTION – Take a picture of an item that is labeled “Keep out of reach of children”.
- Glorious Glasses – Take a picture of an optometrist’s office.
- Hollyweird – Over New Year’s Eve the Hollywood sign was *retouched*. Creatively represent your own twist on the world famous Hollywood sign.
- Jock’s Joint – Take a picture outside of a sporting goods store.
- King of Clues – Tell us your idea for a clue. It may be featured in a Weekend Warriors hunt!
- King of Rock and Roll – January 8th is Elvis Presley’s birthday. Creatively represent this music legend.
- Man’s Best Friend – Take a picture with your favorite furry companion.
- Map It Out – Create a hand drawn map of your city.
- New Year, New Me – Show us something you’ve changed about yourself or your lifestyle for the new year.
- ROYGBIV – Red – Take a picture of five different that are all the color red.
- Skating Season – Take a photo creatively representing ice skating.
- Splish, Splash – Take a picture of a nice, relaxing bubble bath. No nudity, please.
- Wobble Bobble – Take a picture of a Bobblehead.