Weekend Warriors: Week 97 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW97” after you login.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- 9-5 Smile – Take a picture enjoying your day at work
- Big Hair, Don’t Care – Put on a silly wig and take a selfie!
- Cellular City – Take a photo of your cellphone provider’s storefront.
- Creative Calendar – Pick a month of the year and creatively represent it in photo form. Make sure to include the month you have chosen in the photo.
- Everything but the Kitchen Sink – Take a picture at a restaurant you’d order soup from.
- Filtered – Get creative and make a photo filter in real life. Do not use your phone’s filters
- Fly/Ice Fishing – No matter the weather, it’s always a good time to go fishing. Creatively represent one or both.
- Groundhog Day – Creatively represent six more weeks of winter.
- Piece of the Puzzle – Take a picture of a puzzle with the most pieces you can find.
- ROYGBIV – Green – Take a picture of five different items that are all green.
- Self Reflection – Take a pic of your reflection in something other than a mirror!
- Slug Bug – Take a pic of a Volkswagen Beetle.
- Team Spirit – Take a pic in a sports jersey of any sort.
- Tourist Trap – Take a photo of a unique tourism attraction in your town/city.
- Tower of Treats – Creatively represent the food pyramid.