Weekend Warriors: Week 98 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW98” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past pic in formal wear.
- Bed and Breakfast – Start your morning off quick with breakfast in bed.
- Don’t Cry Over Spilled Milk – Creatively represent the old saying of “no crying over spilled milk”.
- Fire and Ice – Take a pic of something hot and cold together.
- Full of Hot Air – Creatively represent riding in a hot air balloon.
- Gimme Shelter – Take cover under an umbrella from something falling on you other than rain.
- Inventor’s Inventions – Show us one of your personal genius inventions. If you don’t have one, get creative!
- Pizza! Pizza! – Make your own pizza creation and take a picture on behalf of National Pizza Day here in the U.S.Reduce, Reuse, Recycle –
- Go shopping with a reusable bag
- ROYGBIV – Indigo – Take a picture of five different items that are all indigo.
- Tea Time – Do you prefer your tea hot or cold? Sweet or bold? Share a cup and a pic.
- Tennis Shoe Treasure – Take a picture at a store that only sells shoes.
- Virginia is for Lovers – Where do you spend time with the one you love?
- Window Shopping – Take a picture of a store that has a window display.
- Would You Rather? – Have your own personal island or your own personal jet? Creatively represent your choice!