Weekend Warriors: Week 99 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW99” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a picture of your first fictional crush.
- 50% Off Chocolate – Take a picture of a Valentine’s Day clearance or display.
- Double Decker – Take a photo of a two story house. Must be a house, apartments and office buildings will not be accepted.
- Fashion DON’T – Creatively represent something people consider unfashionable.
- Hole In One – Creatively represent a getting a hole in one in golf.
- I’d Like to Thank the Academy.. – What would you win an Oscar for?
- Jump Scares – Take a picture of a pop-up book. Can’t find one? Get creative!
- Mascara Smudge – Show us what it’s like having overly long and full eyelashes.
- Money Meter – Take a picture of a parking meter.
- President’s Day – Monday is President’s Day in the US, so creatively represent a historical world leader from your home country. Be sure to write down their name somewhere in the photo.
- RAoK – Go out of your way today and do a random act of kindness.
- Round and Round – Take a picture of a winding staircase.
- ROYGBIV – Violet – Take a picture of five different items that are all violet.
- Stained – Take a picture of something with a big stain.
- Travel Bug – Creatively represent packing for a big trip. Be sure to include where you’re going so we know what to bring.